Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Original Pancake House - Anaheim, CA

Pancakes aren't just for breakfast anymore.  I have found this restaurant to be one of my favorite lunch spots where I walk away feeling completely satisfied.  They have quite the variety of pancakes as well as syrup flavors.  Just keep in mind that their hours are a little more limited compared to the average place (I believe they close around 2pm), but it's definitely worth the visit.  Here are some tips:

*You can always order a half order of any of their pancakes.  Trust me when I say that a half order is plenty to eat.  However, if you want left overs by all means get the full order and take some home.

*I'm not a huge fan of the flavored syrups, but I would recommend experimenting beyond the regular buttermilk pancakes.  Pumpkin, blueberry, banana... you name it, they are all amazing!

*Be prepared for a little bit of a wait if you go during the traditional breakfast hours, especially if it's on the weekend.  For less of a wait, visit on a weekday during lunch time.

There is also an Original Pancake House in Aliso Viejo which is equally as good.  I'm not 100% sure if they're part of the same chain, but it seems like it.  Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment