Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jersey Boys - Las Vegas, NV (Tip inside on free souvenir!)

Sin City has truly revolutionized and has become a destination for more than just gambling.  I'm not a big gambler, so one of my favorite things to do in Vegas is to check out the shows.  I've seen almost every Cirque du Soleil show, most of the musicals and even some of the off the wall variety shows.  During this holiday visit, we decided to go see Jersey Boys.  This show was very entertaining and I would recommend going to see it!  Here are some of my thoughts on the show:

*Want to get a free souvenir?  Yes, I said free.  Now I can't guarantee that this will happen forever, but when we went to go see the show, I wanted one of the posters so I asked how much they were.  Apparently they are $15 a piece, but if you take a short survey (and by short I mean like 5 questions) you can get one for free.  Try this out at the inside souvenir stand on the main floor.  I would recommend waiting until it's a little less crowded (after the show when most people have walked out).  Plus, if you wait until then you have a good chance of meeting the performers since they walk out and park at the structure that everyone else parks at.  We rode the elevator with one of them and he was very nice!

*Inside this theater, I think the better views would be in one of the front and center Loge seats.  Yes orchestra is nice, but this way you won't have to worry about anyone tall sitting in front of you.  The theater is not terribly huge so almost any seat is probably going to be a good seat.

*Check out the Tix 4 Today booths.  They have multiple locations and often offer tickets to this show there.  Be advised that if you get the tickets there that you will want to head straight to the theater box office afterwards since you have to redeem the voucher to select your seats.

Have you seen this show?  Have you seen other shows in Vegas?  A penny for your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment